I’m loving this Winter-white trend for Spring – or any time of year, honestly! White home-decor is so classic, stylish, and sophisticated. As inspired by the gorgeous looks above, here are my top five picks for adding white accents to your home this Spring!
- Throws are necessary for every season of the year. For Spring, I recommend a thick-knit throw because Spring is a transitional season so a knit throw won’t leave you too warm or cold. This antique-white fringe-trimmed throw from Nordstrom is essential for cozying into Spring in the chicest way.
2. Faux fur is not just for Winter. This white faux fur throw pillow from Target is the perfect Spring addition to your bed, couch, or chair because it brings a sense of warmth, relaxation, and lightens up your space (and it’s only $19.99!).
3. Soften the look and feel of your home with this ivory faux sheep skin rug from Wayfair. Having a white rug appears to reflect more light in your space, thus making the room brighter – perfect for Spring! This rug is also a must because the faux fur adds texture and comfort.
4. One of my favorites things about the color white is that is looks fantastic with any metallic – whether bronze, copper, rose-gold, silver, or gold. This gold and white table lamp from Anthropologie is perfectly both trendy and timeless.
5. Finally, this wouldn’t be a spring home-decor post without some sort of flower incorporation! I love having real flowers in the house, but artificial flower arrangements are a great investment since you don’t have to refresh or replace them. Faux hydrangeas are always my go-to because they tend to look very real. Here’s my current favorite: Joss & Main’s faux cream hydrangea arrangement, which comes with the clear vase.
Olivia Grey Lifestyle