The perfect makeup look for this Spring is a natural look with an added fresh Spring-time glow from soft pinks and browns. Here are the ten products you need to create this simple, stunning look for yourself!
- The first essential is an eyeshadow palette that has a mix of shimmery and matte shadows, with nude taupes, natural smoky browns, and subdued pinks. I love BH Cosmetics’s Nude Rose Eyeshadow Palette (which has 12 colors & is only $14!). It offers the perfect selection of shimmery, satin, and matte neutrals.
I couldn’t resist but to also include this gorgeous Tartelette In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette, which offers a variety of matte and shimmery brown, taupe, peach, and nude shades so that you can create the best natural eyeshadow look this Spring.
2. Next for creating this look is brown eyeliner, which is more realistic looking than black. Brown eyeliner gives the same definition as a black liner, but the brown gives your eyes and eyelashes a more effortless, “born-this-way” look. I recommend ULTA’s Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Mink (deep brown matte).
3. And with brown eyeliner, you should use a brown mascara! Again, this will bring your natural makeup look to a whole new level. A great choice is Benefit Cosmetics’s They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara in Beyond Brown.
4. To achieve a beautiful natural look for your eyebrows, I recommend using a pencil, like NYX Cosmetics’s Micro Brow Pencil. The fine tip of a pencil allows you to fill in and shape your brows by drawing hair-looking strokes, which makes your eyebrows look more real and natural.
5. For natural fresh and glowing skin, I’m loving bareMinerals’s Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. This BB & CC cream is also a tinted moisturizer and offers just the perfect amount of coverage to make your skin smooth and radiant. Also, it comes in 16 shades! Most BB or CC creams or tinted moisturizers are offered in only a handful of colors, so with this bareMinerals cream, you’re sure to find your perfect match!
6. Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz is a highlighting blush that will add shimmery warm pinks to your cheekbones for a soft Spring glow.
7. Now, to give your skin a healthy bronze for this natural Spring makeup look, I suggest bareMinerals’s Invisible Bronzer since it is subtle.
8. Laura Mercier’s Matte Radiance Baked Powder is another product to add a fresh Spring-time glow. This all-over face powder will give your face natural radiance.
9. One of the bestselling and highest rated setting sprays in the market is NYX’s Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray because it makes you look beautifully fresh-faced (and it’s under $10!).
10. Lastly, finish your natural, soft glowing Spring look with Lipstick Queen’s nude lipstick that has a subtle metallic touch.
Olivia Grey Lifestyle